The first in a series of Seminars/Workshops
What you’ll take away:
- How to Measure Success
- How to create, track, & report metrics.
- How to design, create, and implement a metrics program.
- A tool kit of processes and tools for designing metrics.
- Understand the definition of data, measures, information, and metrics
- Identify root questions to ensure you build the right metrics
- Develop meaningful and accurate metrics using concrete, easy-to-follow instructions
- Avoid the high risks that come with collecting, analyzing, reporting, and using complex measures
- Formulate practical answers to data-based questions
- Select and use the proper tools for creating, implementing, and using metrics
- Learn one of the most powerful methods yet invented for improving organizational results
April 5th, Tuesday, 9 AM – 4 PM
Seminar only: 9-1130
Lerner Theatre, Crystal Ballroom