Vision Setting: How to create a living strategic plan
We all struggle to find our place in the world. We all wonder if there’s more to our lives than existing through the 9-5 job. We want to know our purpose and we want to make a difference.
The same is true for organizations.
Organizations tend to bury themselves in poly-syllabic words which end up diluting any meaning their mission and vision statements have. Their strategic plans end up gathering dust on a shelf only to be reviewed when it’s time to create a new one.
• A clear statement of your purpose
• Vision for you or your organization
• How to share your vision
• How to use your vision to create apostles, disciples, and followers
• The basis of a living strategic plan
• Identify your purpose and calling
• Determine if you have a vision
• Formulate your vision for the future
• Practice sharing your vision
• Build an understanding of how to build your vision-network
• Identify high level, long range goals for achieving your Vision
• Build an outline of your strategic plan based on your mission and vision
When: Thursday, Nov 17, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Where: Holiday Inn Express, HWY 933, Niles MI 49120
|Reserve your seat|